Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Tool #8

1. The webcams on the netbooks will open up a whole new way of communication, especially with some of the new software I learned about this summer at the American Classical League convention...lingt.com. Also,             the management aspects were something I had not yet considered, although with so many different types of technology students are already using, I have found that they are quite respectful and responsible.

2. Speaking of management, the suggestions on the tools website were quite helpful. I have thought about the idea of making a list of students who are responsible week by week for managing the equipment. I definitely plan on introducing use of them in stations to begin, as well as assigning one person in the group the responsible party.

No comments:

Post a Comment